- How can I book a property?
- It's easy to book a villa for your stay. Once you find a villa you like, you can request an inquiry for a reservation. Your reservation request will be sent to a Villa Consultant who will confirm the pricing details and steps to book. You can also contact our booking office at +1(305) 351-1548 and we will assist you immediately.
- How much is the deposit?
- For reservations made 30 days or more prior to arrival, 50% of rental amount is due. For the remaining balance of 50% must be paid 30 days prior to arrival. For reservations made within 30 days of arrival, full payment is required upon signing of the Booking Agreement.
- What are your payment methods?
- We accept wire transfers and online payment services. We do not accept credit cards directly but this is available through one of our partner platforms plus their service fee.
- What is the security deposit for?
- We hold this on behalf of owner in case of any damage during your stay and is fully refundable. After your stay, our housekeeping team will go through the villa to prepare it for the next guest and our property manager will conduct a final inspection. Further details are available in our Booking terms and conditions.
- What are your check-in and check-out times?
- Check-ins are at 4pm and Check-outs are at 11am but we are happy to accommodate an earlier check-in time given availability of property for upcoming guest.
- What do we do if questions arise during our stay?
- We have a property manager is available 24/7 to address any needs. He will greet you at arrival to give you a tour of the Villa and give you and your party access to entry codes, WiFi etc.
- What additional services do you provide for Airport transfers, Housekeeping, Chef, Charters etc?
- Our team can accommodate a host of Concierge Services to ensure your every need is met during your stay. You can view all of our concierge services here.
- How do you sanitize your Villas?
Upon checkout, our 5 person cleaning crew comes in and spends 5 hours cleaning every nook and cranny of the villa. They comply with the guidance given by the experts to ensure that all surfaces are germ free. In addition to general cleaning, the following high-touch surfaces are scrubbed and disinfected with anti-bacterial products:
Doorknobs, Table surfaces, Metal surfaces, Hard dining chairs (seat, back, and arms), Kitchen counters, Bathroom counters, Faucets and faucet knobs, Toilets (seat and handle), Light switches, and TV remote controls.
- Do we need travel/renters insurance?
- Jatina Group will use its best efforts to ensure that the guest’s stay is trouble free during the term of the reservation period, however, is not responsible or liable for any claims, losses, damages, expenses arising from (a) personal injury, accidents or death, or (b) loss, damage or delay of baggage or other property. Please check with your insurance company or other providers if you are interested in coverage.